GET YOUR RAFFLE TICKETS TODAY!
Here’s your chance to win 2 Economy Class tickets valid for travel to any Air Canada scheduled destination in North America, including: Hawaii, Mexico and the Caribbean! (Restrictions apply, see rules and regulations.)
All proceeds go towards making Between Friends programs possible, and financially accessible to children, teens, and adults with disabilities in Calgary and surrounding area.
DRAW IS SATURDAY, MAY 25, 2019!
Raffle Tickets by Phone
Call Ginna at 403 508 0116
Only Visa® and MasterCard® payments are accepted for phone orders.
Please see rules and regulations before ordering tickets. All sales are final.
Rules & Regulations
The Between Friends Fine Print:
1) Must be 18 years or older to purchase tickets, and a permanent resident of Canada.
2) Permanent office employees, board members, and their immediate family members are not eligible to purchase raffle tickets.
3) Raffle ticket stubs are your proof of payment for the raffle, and act as a receipt for this transaction. All ticket stubs are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Lost or stolen ticket stubs cannot be replaced or substituted by Between Friends.
4) All raffle ticket purchases are final, and no refunds can be given once purchased.
5) All raffle tickets are non-transferable, and any prize must be claimed by the person named on the ticket.
6) Raffle draw will be done in public, and videotaped for authenticity. Winners will be contacted within 24 hours of draw, if not already present at draw location.
7) Once winner is authenticated, winner will be announced online at www.betweenfriends.ab.ca
, and on accompanying Between Friends social media.
8) If initial draw winner violates any of the eligibility criteria, their entry will be voided, and a new winner will be drawn in their place.
The Air Canada Fine Print:
1) This voucher is valid for 2 Economy Class tickets valid for travel to any Air Canada scheduled destination in North America, including: Hawaii, Mexico and the Caribbean!
2) Travel must be completed within one calendar year of draw date. Travel cannot exceed the date of May 25, 2020. Blackout dates apply – see prize documentation.
3) Flights may only be booked online at www.aircanada.com using the promotional code provided to winner, upon prize acceptance. See prize documentation for eligible carriers.
4) Once tickets have been issued, the origin and destination cannot be changed. Any flight times, and date changes may incur extra change fees per ticket. See prize documentation for further change restrictions.
5) All applicable taxes (such as airport/departure taxes, security charges, or other third party fees or charges) are the sole responsibility of the bearer of the ticket.
6) Tickets are non-transferable, not refundable, and not redeemable for cash. Frequent flyer mileage accumulation is not permitted. Tickets are in economy class only; upgrade certificates cannot be issued.
7) Promotional pass recipients may be held liable to Air Canada for failure to adhere to the restrictions and conditions of travel applicable to their tickets, or for the fraudulent use of those tickets.
All regulations are subject to change without notice.
ALGC Raffle Licence #524699