Become a Member
Participation in Between Friends programs and services is open to all Between Friends members. Your membership will give you access to:
- Subsidized program, services, and special events;
- Access and support from our Community Engagement Coordinators;
- Monthly member newsletter and more!
Individual Membership $35.00
- Individual memberships are the right fit if one person will be participating in Between Friends programs.
Family Membership $60.00
- Family memberships are the right fit if more than one person will be participating in Between Friends programs, such as siblings.
- This does not include supportive roommates. For supportive roommates, group homes, or other shared living arrangements, please have each person sign up for an Individual Membership
*Please create an account using an email that you have easy access to.
Your membership will give you access to:
- Registration for programs and activities
- Support from a Community Coordinator (CEC)
- Goal setting with CEC
- Fee Assistance and subsidy
- One vote at the Annual General Meeting (AGM)